Monday, April 27, 2009

Pizza

Today I was in the mood for something fishy, but not another tuna or salmon pasta dish. I had been reading recipes online and found out that making pizza from scratch was supposed to be really easy. I tried my hand at it, and easy it was! Besides, all the ingredients were in my pantry so I didn't even need to run to the store.

After making a spinach and tuna pizza, I trimmed the crust a bit and ended up having enough dough for a second little one. I topped it with fresh tomato, pesto and mozzarella. But when it came out of the oven, we were already full from eating the first pizza, so I saved it.

A few minutes ago, I found myself eating the mini-pizza, cold. I don't think that's what the midwife meant when she told me to eat several mini-meals a day, but I guess there are a lot of unhealthier things I could have eaten three hours after dinner time...

2 comments:

Lnnkz said...

Klinkt erg lekker moet ik zeggen!

cltgrace said...

Gracie's dad brought over a pizza with tuna during our visit in Germany. I broke my own rule - didn't even take a "no thank" bite. :o) We just don't do fish on pizza.