Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dizzy

So far my pregnancy has been painless... no morning sickness, no weird cravings. The only strange thing was that all of a sudden I didn't like coffee anymore. But now I had to call in sick this morning (and yesterday) because I feel so dizzy. The world spins! Even if I eat something (this morning M brought me breakfast in bed when he got up at 6:30) it doesn't help. I didn't have to start until 10 today, so I got up around 8:30. Ate another little bite, took a shower, but still I felt really faint.

I called the midwife and she told me not to worry. She said to take it seriously (and not drive if I don't feel like that's smart) but this will pass. I'm supposed to eat several mini-meals a day to keep my blood sugar levels up. Weird but I guess things could be worse..