Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Back to work

Slowly but surely I'm going back to work. I went to my college yesterday (first time in ten weeks, and of course the trains had a delay...) and presented the book that I had read for my literature class. It went fine, and I passed the class, yay! It took a lot of energy but that was totally ok.
Today I had a household day. I ironed and cleaned like as if my life depended on it, while watching my new box set of Sissi dvd's. LOVE those movies! Then I went to the market to buy some fresh tulips and narcissus so now everything is clean and looks really good. I'm going back to work tomorrow, I'll be teaching Dutch to one class. I'm anxious to see how it will go, but I am looking forward to it. I can't wait to be myself again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good woman you !!!!

Anonymous said...

Hé dat klinkt goed, alsof je weer je energie aan het terugkrijgen bent!

Anonymous said...

Ik ben blij te lezen dat het weer wat beter gaat. Doe je het wel voorzichtig?