Thursday, November 12, 2009
Today I went to the hospital for a check-up. I had a CTG and ultrasound; both were fine. There's enough amniotic fluid left, which means the placenta still works well. The ob/gyn was pleased, she said baby was doing great. She gave me the choice: I could be induced tomorrow or Monday, but no later than Tuesday. We decided to wait until Tuesday, because that's when I'm 42 weeks along and a homebirth is no longer an option. Just to make sure things stay okay, I have to go in for another CTG/ultrasound on Saturday (if I haven't delivered by then). It was nice to hear everything was fine.