It's all over Facebook, so I decided to post it here too...
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I don't like tags but I'll participate anyway.. this one has been fun to read from other people so I might as well play too.
2. I hate repeating sounds made by people. Don't click your ballpoint pen or chew gum loudly or tick your nails on the table.. please, unless you're trying to drive me crazy.
3. I have 4 pets that are named after friends and 3 pets that are named after foods.
4. I've been living in a trailer in my backyard for 11 months now. Yes, voluntarily. Why? Take a look at my pictures.
5. I have a freckle in my right eye. Both my eyes are blue but the right one has a little brown freckle in it.
6. I don't have a middle name. Many Dutch people don't. Some Dutch people have 5 names, some only one, some any other random amount.
7. I have studied Dutch, English, German, French, Greek, Italian, Spanish and Latin in my life. Yes, I like languages. I'm fluent in the first two and can manage myself fairly well in German and Italian.
8. I spent a year of my life telling people "Yes, I'm a foreign exchange student. No, we don't speak English in Holland. No, that's not Holland, MI, it's actually a country in Western Europe."
9. I don't like cheese, unless it's melted (like on pizza).
10. I love to cook and bake.
11. I lost 18 lbs over the past 8 months. Enought with the bragging already!
12. I love Anne of Green Gables and Little House on the Priarie.
13. I used to dream I was a pioneer girl. That's one of the reasons I went to the USA as a foreign exchaneg student. (No I did not expect life to still be like that.)
14. Even though I dated two American boys, the guy I ended up marrying only lived 11 km (7 miles) away from the house I was born.
15. I feel at home in two countries. Don't make me choose, I don't want to.
16. I love fried chicken and corn on the cob.
17. I also love kroketten, zuurkool and drop.
18. I love to snow ski even though it took me forever to learn.
19. Some people have asked me if I live in the fifties, because I raise poultry and grow my own vegetables and flowers.
20. I like to read about cleaning, but I don't like to clean.
21. I read everything. If there's a letter on something within my view, I read it. Milk cartons, traffic signs, everything.
22. I taught myself to read when I was five years old.
23. I wish I had a dog. I'm glad I don't have one though, because right now I couldn't give it enough attention.
24. I get childishly excited when it snows. Unfortunately we don't get a lot of snow in the Netherlands.
25. I love Grey's Anatomy.